What is this?
This is a blog about Queer* rights. Or as I like to call it: Human Rights.
Who does it?
Right now this blog only have one admin.
I’m a 21 year-old college student. Trans*, queer and deserves to be proud.
I prefer to stay anonymous, but you may call me Tebe. It means ‘You’ in Russian if I’m not mistaken. It’s a nickname given to me by a lovely friend.
What I do?
- Post about LGBTQ rights. (Categorized under ‘LGBTQ‘)
- Post about Trans*. (Categorized under ‘Beyond Pink and Blue‘)
- Post about movies related to queer culture. (Categorized under ‘Cinema‘)
- Post about queer art. (Categorized under ‘Art is Androgynous’)
- Post about my personal thoughts and opinions stem from my personal life. (Categorized under ‘Tebya‘)
- Post about really random things I don’t even know how to categorize. (That’s what ‘out of the blue…‘ is for.)
How I do it?
A lot of research, personal experience and Google.
I try my best to make the posts as accurate as possible, but that doesn’t mean I’m always right. If I were to post a bigger post about something, I try to let someone from the queer community to read it over before I publish it. If by any chance you find something inaccurate or unclear in a post, don’t hesitate to contact me in the comment.
How often do I do this?
It’s pretty random at this point, but I would love to make it more of a regular thing. I hope to post at least once every other week, and perhaps escalate the frequency to once a week.
However I do run out of ideas to blog about at times. If you have any idea of what I should blog about next, feel free to contact me.
How to contact me?
Phone Number: no I’m just kidding…